Centrifugal Up-Blast Fans
Belt Drive - Centrifugal Up-Blast Fans. Belt Drive - High Pressure. Direct Drive - Centrifugal Up-Blast Fans.
Features & Benefits
- Complete range of motors available to meet specific application needs
- Heavy duty construction, durable and weather resistant
- Non-overloading backward inclined wheels, blades and inlets fabricated from 3003-H14 aluminum
- Wall mount applications; units up to 24” nominal wheel can be wall mounted
- Forced fresh air through the motor compartment cools motor and ensures long motor life
- Quick release latches allow for easy access to motor compartment
- Variable pitch motor pulley allows for field adjustment and system balancing
- High efficiency combined with low tip speeds result in quiet operation
- Fully welded, leak-proof grease drain
- Vibration isolation
- External disconnect switch
- Gravity Damper (UL 705 only)
- Motorized Damper (UL 705 only)
- Wall Mount Sleeve
- Bird Screen (UL 705 only)
- Grease Collection Box
- Roof Curb (vented & non vented)
- Base Hinging Kit or Hinged Sub Base (for NFPA96 compliance)
FloAire® certifies that Models FKUB11 thru FKUB36 shown herein are licensed to bear the AMCA seal. The ratings shown are based on tests & procedures performed in accordance with AMCA Publication 211 and Publication 311, and comply with the requirements of the AMCA Certified Ratings Program.
Models FKUB11 thru FKUB36 are ETL Listed and comply with UL705 (electrical) and UL762 Standards and CSA Std. C22.2, No. 113.
Write Your Own Review